WISE is providing user with online shopping service and other related services ("the Services") via the Internet and other electronic devices.
Please be aware there are certain areas on the WISE Services that contain adult or mature content. You must be at least 18 years of age to access and view such areas.
In consideration of your use of the WISE Services, you agree to: (1) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the WISE Service's registration form (the "Registration Data") and (2) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or WISE has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, WISE has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the WISE Services (or any portion thereof). WISE is very concerned with the safety and privacy of all the users in particular the children.
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the WISE Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (1) immediately notify WISE of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (2) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. WISE cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this clause.
You understand and confirm that the third party content provider shall be solely responsible for his information data text software music sound photographs graphics video news or other contents ("the Contents") so submitted whether posted publicly or transmitted privately and WISE takes no responsibility therefor. You but not WISE shall be solely responsible for all of the Contents so uploaded posted delivered by email or transmitted through the Services. WISE cannot control the Contents so posted through the Services and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity and quality of the Contents. You understand when using the Services you may be exposed to any of the Contents which may be unpleasant improper or disgusting. In no circumstances shall WISE have any responsibility on the Contents including but not limited to any mistake or omission of the Contents or any loss or damage whatsoever as a result of posting email delivery or transmission of the Contents through the Services.
You agree and undertake not to use the Services for any of the following purposes:
(1) to upload display send email or transmit any of the Contents which may be illegal damaging threatening abusing harassing infringing defamatory obscene indecent immoral privacy infringing race and sex discriminating or unlawful;
(2) to cause damage to any person or entity by whatsoever means;
(3) to falsely claim to be any person or entity including but not limited to the publisher or the administrator of WISE, the leader or host of WISE, or misrepresent as to your relationship with any person or entity by fraudulent dishonest or improper means;
(4) to falsely make a headline or take control of identifiable information by whatever means in order to mislead the origin of any of the Contents transmitted through the Services;
(5) to upload display or transmit by whatever means any of the Contents which is unauthorized in accordance with any law or trust or confidentiality (like internal information or patented or confidential information disclosed or obtained as a result of employment relationship and confidential contract);
(6) to upload display or transmit by whatever means any of the Contents that may infringe any patent trademark business privacy copyright or other intellectual property rights of any persons;
(7) to upload display or transmit by whatever means any advertising promotion sales information junk mails spamming chain letters direct sales or other inducing materials;
(8) to upload display send email or transmit by whatever means of any of the Contents which contain viruses including but not limited to Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer codes, files or programs in order to calculate to interfere with disrupt or restrict any computer software hardware or communication appliances;
(9) to disrupt normal flow of dialogues, to cause the screen flashing, or to cause other users unable to type or transmit messages or to defer or cause any negative effect to the capability of instant communication amongst other users;
(10) to interfere with or disrupt the Services or the server and network connected for the Services or irregulate the same with its specifications, procedures policy or regulations;
(11) to be in breach of any applicable local national or international law and regulations and other rules with legal force whether intentionally or unintentionally;
(12) to track or interfere other persons by whatever means;
(13) to collect or store personal information of other users;
(14) to organize or promote illegal activities; and
(15) to transfer or exchange the Services with any third party for money or otherwise.
You understand the Services including the Contents submitted by you may be modified or changed as a result of (1) different specifications of individual network; (2) settings in the transmission process.
You understand there is no boundary restriction in network. You also agree to comply with all applicable regulations governing the Internet activities and applicability of the Contents. You in particular agree to comply with the relevant laws regarding personal data or data transmission in Hong Kong or country or area of your residence or the country from and to which the information was transferred.
(2) By submitting any of the Contents through any other open area of the Services, you grant WISE a worldwide royalty free permanent irrevocable non-exclusive licence to us, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate the Contents or create works from the Contents and the rights to distribute demonstrate and display any or all the Contents and/or the right to adopt insert or make use of the Contents with other works by the present or undeveloped means media or technology.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion or use of, or access to, the WISE Services (including Content, advertisements, Software and your WISE ID).
You acknowledge that WISE may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the WISE Services, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the WISE Services, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the WISE Services, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the WISE Services, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on WISE's servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the WISE Services in a given period of time. You agree that WISE has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the WISE Services. You acknowledge that WISE reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that WISE reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time.
WISE reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the WISE Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that WISE shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the WISE Services (or any part thereof).
You agree that WISE has the right to terminate your password and account (or any part thereof) or your use of the Services and remove and delete any of the Contents without any notice to you for any reason including but not limited to non-use of your account and WISE's belief of your breach of the Terms and Conditions. WISE reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Services or any part thereof without notice to you. You also agree that WISE has no responsibility towards you or any third parties as a result of WISE's suspension or termination of your use of the Services or suspension or deletion of your account or relevant information and files.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the WISE Services, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that WISE shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the WISE Services.
The WISE Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that WISE is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that WISE shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
You understand and agree:
(2) Your use of the services is at your sole risk. The services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. WISE expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
(3) WISE makes no warranty that: (i) the services will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the “app” will be corrected.
(4) Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
(6) WISE does not guarantee (include but not limited to) the accuracy of all the Contents on this site.
(8) WISE has the right to record visitors' information and behaviours on this site.
(9) WISE has the right to suspend or terminate and give warning to your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof).
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of Sections “Limitation of Liabilities” and “Disclaimer of Warranties” mat not apply to you.
WISE may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Term of Use, including by but not limited to email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message, postings on the site, or other reasonable means now known or hereafter developed.
WISE respects the intellectual rights of others and advise the users to respect
their rights. In the event that you believe your works have been copied
and your rights have been infringed, please provide the following
information to us:
(1) electronic or tangible signatures of all the copyright owners;
(2) description of your alleged infringement;
(3) description of location of the alleged infringement;
(4) your address, telephone numbers and email address;
(5) your statutory declaration of your authority from copyright owner or his agent or by law; and
(6) your statutory declaration that the information you provide as requested is true and you are the copyright owner or the authorized agent to make such statutory declaration.
“No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability”You agree that your WISE account is non-transferable and any rights to your WISE ID or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.